Top 5 Things You Didn’t Know about Gluten Sensitivity!April 25th, 2013 | 16 Comments
by Sean Croxton
The doctor is in the house.
And, as always, he’s packing nothing but truth bombs!
Yesterday, gluten superhero Dr. Tom O’Bryan stopped by the studio to share a handful of facts that you probably didn’t know about gluten sensitivity.
If you’re dealing with headaches, skin problems, fatigue, mood issues, or know a child with celiac disease, you’ll want to check this out.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
* The connection between recurrent headaches, dead brain tissue, and gluten consumption.
* How skin problems can be the sole manifestation of gluten sensitivity.
* How removing gluten from the diet may be the key to restoring your energy and vitality.
* Why getting off of gluten can be so difficult, and how to find a trained Certified Gluten Practitioner to help you with the transition.
* Why there is a 40-96% increased risk of suicide in children with celiac disease versus non-celiac children.
* How people with celiac disease who consume gluten once a month are six times more likely to die early in life compared to the general population. Wait until you hear how much gluten we’re talking about!
* Why kids diagnosed with celiac disease are three times more likely to die early in life with or without a gluten-free diet.
Check out the video below to hear Dr. Tom tell it. Share your thoughts and comments below!
Be sure to check Dr. O’Bryan’s site at www.thedr.com.
He’s the man.
Author, The Dark Side of Fat Loss