* What exactly is autoimmune disease and how it’s different from other immune or inflammatory diseases.
* Why some people develop autoimmune diseases and others don’t.
* The #1 diet factor that leads to autoimmunity. (This will surprise you!)
Did you know that weight gain can be due to a faulty immune system?
Functional Nutritionist Andrea Nakayama of Holistic Nutrition Lab visits Underground Wellness Radio to show you how the health of your gut is connected to everything from allergies to brain fog to autoimmunity to fatigue and more.
Dr. Steven Masley visits the show to discuss his new book, The 30-Day Heart Tune-Up: A Breakthrough Medical Plan to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease.
* Crucial tests for heart disease that your doctor isn’t running.
* Why not all HDL is good for you.
* How being overweight does not always mean “at-risk”.
* Why “payment” is an essential part of the cure.
Hannah Crum — aka The Kombucha Mamma — stops by to discuss the many health benefits of kombucha as well as the controversies surrounding it.
* Is kombucha just another passing fad?
* Why commercial kombucha is so darn expensive.
* The REAL reason kombucha was taken off the shelves a few years ago.
* How to make it at home for cheap — and safely.
* The scoop on the alcohol and sugar content.
* How to become a “master brewer.”
Heidi Hanna, author of the new book Stressaholic, stops by discuss how to transform your relationship with stress in just 5 steps.
In this episode you learn:
* How your response to and dependence upon stress is the real problem.
* The first step to changing how you think.
* Why you can’t stop checking your email, phone, and social media accounts.
* The 4 BEATs to more effectively managing stress.