Liz and Sean dispel long-held myths about skin health and show you how eating real food, optimizing digestion and detoxification, and switching to natural, non-toxic personal care products can result in a radiant, healthy appearance.
Tricia Nelson — the Heal Your Hunger expert — stops by UW Radio to show YOU how to break up with Ben & Jerry for good!
Tricia and Sean discuss:
* How to stop sugar cravings on the spot
* The #1 stress-buster that will shrink your waistline immediately
* How to identify which emotions trigger food cravings
* How to transform bad habits into good ones
Mira and Jayson Calton return to UW Radio to chat about their new book Rich Food, Poor Food, featuring the Ultimate Grocery Purchasing System (GPS).
The Caltons’ follow-up to their classic Naked Calories walks you up and down the aisles of your local supermarket, pointing out what should — and should NOT — make it into your cart. And of course, they tell you WHY.
Frustrated with trading their time for dollars, people all over the world are leaving their traditional nine-to-fives to join the new internet economy, where they can cash in on their passions and create time freedom.
But how YOU get started?
Just how do you create your dream job?
On this episode of UW Radio, internet marketing sensation Marie Forleo — a former fitness/dance instructor — teaches you the fundamentals of building a successful online business.
- What marketing REALLY means
- 3 things every good website MUST have
- The secret to creating raving fans while having ZERO budget
- The importance of KNOWING your audience
- Why your dream job is NOT silly!!!
This week on UW Radio, Dr. Tom O’Bryan returns to discuss lipopolysaccharides (LPS) — a major component of the outer membrane of Gram-negative bacteria — and how LPS toxicity may be affecting your health.
- How LPS exposure damages the intestinal lining
- The effect of LPS on weight and insulin resistance
- What YOU can do to reduce your LPS exposure
Join us for a LIVE question-and-answer session with our Day 3 SexyBack Summit presenters, including:
* Cynthia Pasquella - Chasing the Big O: Overcoming the Inability to Orgasm
* Elliott Hulse - How Male and Female Sex Energy Is Magnified Through Deep Breathing
* Christa Orecchio - Why We Get UTIs, Yeast Infections, and Candida...
* Katy Bowman - The Painful Pelvis, the Paleo Pelvis, and Sex
Register to attend this FREE weeklong online event at www.sexybacksummit.com.