by Sean Croxton & Bruce Fife ND
Dr. Bruce Fife dropped some monster truth bombs on UW Radio this week, exploding some long-held myths surrounding palm oil.
I’m honestly not sure which oil I love more now, coconut or palm. Maybe, I can just love them both the same.
Like coconut oil, palm oil is a healthy saturated fat that resists oxidization when heated. It also boosts the immune system, reduces the risk of cancer, and assists with blood sugar control.
What sets palm oil apart from coconut oil is the wide variety of nutrients it contains, including:
* vitamin E
* coenzyme Q10
* vitamin K
Click HERE to listen to the replay and learn all about it! Dr. Fife and I discuss:
* How the research on the link between saturated fat and heart disease was conducted on trans fats
* The BIG difference between vitamin E tocopherols and tocotrienols
* How the squalene in palm oil protects you from all forms of radiation
* How palm oil is far more eco-friendly than soy and corn oils
* Why palm oil is actually good for the heart, as it is loaded with coenzyme Q10
* How environmental rumors surrounding palm oil are untrue
* The difference between red and white palm oils
* Much MORE
Click the video below for a sneak peek! And don’t miss next Thursday’s episode of UW Radio with Dr. Kaayla T. Daniel. We’ll be discussing Sex and the Soybean. Sounds like fun!
Author, The Dark Side of Fat Loss