Before we get to today’s workout, I must say that last night’s radio show with Bruce Fife was an INSTANT CLASSIC.
I was amazed by how much we covered in a little over an hour. We chatted about:
* Why coconut oil has been stigmatized and synonymous with heart disease
* The soybean industry’s influence in creating the coconut oil fear
* How coconut oil may reverse Alzheimer’s
* Why cooking with “heart healthy” vegetable oils is NOT a good idea
* How vegetable oils can slow down your thyroid
* The connection between low-grade infections and heart disease
* How much coconut oil YOU should use every day
* And a whole bunch of other good stuff!
Thanks for all of your submitted questions and call-ins. Makes my job nice and easy!
TODAY, Josh Trent of Wellness Force made a return to Underground Wellness along with our new friend-in-fitness John Parker of FitLife TV.
The workout was BRUTAL! Almost tossed my cookies!
Here’s what we did.
* Skiers – 30 seconds
* JUMPing Jacks with The Band – 30 seconds
* Indo Board Push Ups – 30 seconds (Buy YOUR Indo Board HERE!)
* Split Squat Plyos with a Twist – 30 seconds
Check out Josh’s advice on how to modify the workout and rest intervals to suit your own fitness level. It’s in the middle of the video.
I had to go back through the footage to remember what we did. It was so traumatizing that my brain repressed the memory.
* Split Squat Jumps (again!) – 30 seconds (Get as HIGH as You Can!)
* Reverse Lunge with Knee Drive – 15 seconds on each side (Totally Suck)
* Rocker Push-Ups with a Plyo Push Up Finish – 20 seconds then bang out as may clappers as you can
You can do any of these movements at home or in your backyard. No gym needed! No excuses!