Guest: Dr. Liz Lipski
I guess we can call today “Flashback Friday”…
That’s because today’s podcast episode is a “retro” episode from all the way back in 2010 with our good friend and author of Digestive Wellness, Dr. Liz Lipski.
But before we get to Dr. Lipski’s classic episode, I wanted to make sure you knew that The Digestion Sessions re-launch this Sunday at 8am Pacific/11am Eastern.
Typically I send event-related emails to my entire subscriber list. But since this is a re-launch, I will only be sending Digestion Session-related emails to current registrants. So if you want to attend but have not yet registered, click the link below and get signed up.
If you’d rather skip the event schedule and watch, listen to, or read The Sessions on your own time, the Digestion Sessions Digital Access Pass is on sale for a limited time price of $47. That’s a little over 50% off. Learn more here.
Okay, back to today’s episode…
Dr. Lipski and I chat about all things digestion. We even take a few live callers. Oh, how I miss those days! Here’s a handful of the topics we discussed:
* How constipation can lead to hormone-related cancers. Yikes!
* Colonics: who needs them and who doesn’t?
* A super simple way to use vitamin c powder to … flush it all out.
* How to reduce your dependency of digestive supplements.
* Natural ways to boost your stomach acid production
* Why “suppressing the urge” isn’t a good idea (even while you’re at work!)
This episode of full of useful tips you can put into action right away. Click the PLAY button at the top of this post to listen in.
Hope to see you Sunday at The Digestion Sessions!