What Does Raw Food Really Mean?
I’m off to a late start today. If you’ve ever spent a weekend in Las Vegas, you know Monday can be rough!
I didn’t have a chance to write today, but I do have a pretty awesome video to share. It’s a clip from last Thursday’s UW Radio show with Yuri Elkaim, author of Eating for Energy.
Yuri and I talked about all kinds of stuff! I especially liked our segment about a few of his Top 12 Superfoods, which included:
* Spirulina – a non-animal source of complete protein
* Avocado – known as the “testicle tree” in ancient Aztec dialect
* Olives – they have an aphrodisiac effect
* Parsley – it was a medicine before it was a food!
* Cacao – it literally means “the food of the gods”
In this clip, we talk about what exactly it means to be a raw food as well as the importance of consuming foods that still have their enzymes intact.
Nature is so cool! It actually provides us with food in its own health-providing package.
LISTEN to the entire show HERE!
ORDER Yuri’s outstanding e-book Eating for Energy HERE! It’s UW-Certified!!
See you tomorrow! I’m reading Maria Rodale’s Organic Manifesto. Looking forward to sharing it with you!