How strong is your immune system? Learn how to build it up with the right foods and supplements. Naturopath and Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist David Getoff returns to the UW show to fill us in. Be prepared for the next virus outbreak!
Frustrated with trying to diet and exercise your way to weight loss and better health? Julia Ross, author of The Diet Cure, visits UW Radio to discuss the many overlooked factors that may be hindering your progress.
Are your persistent sugar cravings due to neurotransmitter deficiencies and imbalanced brain chemistry? And can amino acid therapy be the cure?
We also cover:
* Adrenal Exhaustion
* Low-Calorie Diet Mistakes
* Fatty Acid Deficiencies
* The Soy Myth
Big Pharma has turned healthy people into patients. Corruption among the FDA, corporations, and scientific bodies has led to a culture of sickness and industry profits.
Justin Smith has investigated the facts and has written a fabulous book called $29 Billion Reasons to Lie about Cholesterol. Learn what goes on behind the scenes and how it affects your health, as well as your wallet.
Are you suffering from a stubborn health problem that won’t go away no matter what you try? Or perhaps the medications and treatments you’re taking aren’t actually getting at the root cause of your illness. But you want something that will!
If you feel this way, or perhaps know someone that does, consider some important facts:
* Medical Research has shown that sensitivities to food and food chemicals can be involved in a wide array of painful symptoms and chronic health problems.
* If foods and additives in your diet are causing your illness, whatever medications you take will ultimately fail because they only mask the symptoms. They don’t treat the underlying cause of the symptoms. And as is too often the case, many medications have side effects that can lead to other health problems.
* If food sensitivities are causing your illness and you don’t properly address them, you could easily end up suffering for many years, spending thousands of dollars for treatments that will never work the way you want. Millions of Americans suffer from food sensitivities.
The following conditions are often directly related to the foods we eat:
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
* Acid Reflux
* Migraine and other headaches
* Weight Imbalances
* Chronic Fatigue
* Skin Eruptions
* Brain Fog
* Many other lingering health problems
Even so-called “healthy” foods such as salmon, chicken, apples, or garlic can provoke symptoms in sensitive individuals.
Join me for a discussion on the LEAP MRT test with Ethan Demitchell of Signet Diagnostic Corporation.