by Sean Croxton
I know! I know!
I’m about a week late with this post.
My team and I have been busy, busy, busy piecing together the upcoming Real Food Summit set to launch on Sunday, July 8. It’s gonna be MAJOR! Stay tuned.
A little over a week ago, my main man Dean Dwyer — author of Make Shift Happen — CRUSHED his appearance on UW Radio.
I can talk about mindset, success strategies, and personal development books all day long.
If you don’t know Dean’s story already, he spent 19 years of his life as a vegan/vegetarian but with little success in terms of his health and fat loss. Eventually, he realized that fat loss went far beyond diet and exercise. And he began to incorporate personal development and success strategies to not only his fat loss goals but to his life in general.
In this episode, Dean reveals a handful of the 20 shifts and strategies he outlines in his outstanding book, including:
* How to step away from the fat loss gurus and instead become an expert on YOU!
* Why you should Log Like Captain Kirk in order to collect the necessary data to uncover what works for you.
* The importance of Getting Your Beta On, or why thinking like a software developer can help you upgrade your health and fat loss program.
* How to eliminate on-the-spot decisions by Deciding in Advance.
* Why a Purpose Driven Workout — having reasons beyond weight loss to work out — may be the missing link to staying consistent with your exercise regimen.
* How a book about writer’s block can help quiet the heckler in your head.
* The Power of Less. How small changes have a HUGE impact on BIG change.
I could interview this guy every week!! Like I told him during the show, he’s like my brother from another mother!
Click the PLAY button below to listen to the entire show. You’ll dig it.
Books Mentioned in this Epidose