Pork Belly with Pineapple Salsa!
by Sean Croxton & Scott Kustes
I have so much video footage in the can! You have no idea.
While I was writing The Dark Side of Fat Loss, we did quite a bit of filming, but I didn’t have the time to edit it.
So here’s an easy Saturday afternoon Pork Belly with Pineapple Salsa recipe courtesy of our good friend Scott Kustes of Real Food University.
If you love bacon, you’re gonna be all over this!
The ingredients and directions are below. Click the video to follow along.
Let me know if you make this one. Send pics!
If you’re looking for MORE real food recipes, there are over 80 of them in The Underground Cookbook, along with over 40 cooking videos submitted by Undergrounders from around the world. The cookbook comes as a bonus when you purchase The Dark Side of Fat Loss. Click HERE for more details!
Happy weekend, my friends.
* 2 lbs pork belly, 2-3” slab
* 2 tbsp smoked paprika
* 1 tbsp cumin
* 2 c pineapple, diced
* ½ medium red onion, diced
* 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
* 1 avocado
* 2 limes, juiced
* 1 orange, juiced
* Heat oven to 400 degrees. Rub pork belly with paprika and cumin.
* Place in oven, skin side up, for 30 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees.
* Roast 1 more hour, baste, and turn skin side down for another hour.
* Combine salsa ingredients and mix well.
* Slice pork and serve with salsa.
Author, The Dark Side of Fat Loss