Today’s podcast episode is a real game changer if you’re interested in having stronger bones, healthier joints, better digestion, and more youthful hair, nails, and skin.
I mean, who wouldn’t want any of that?
And that’s why I decided to bring back another classic, retro episode with our buddy Chef Lance Roll to fill you in on how bone broth can literally turn back the clock on not only how you feel, but how you look.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
* Chef Lance’s step-by-step guide and best practices to make your own bone broth at home.
* The Bone Broth Detox: How to use broth to give your digestive system, liver and kidneys a much-needed break.
* Which bones are best … and where to find them!
* Is it botox or bone broth? How broth-derived collagen makes your skin look amazing.
* The chef’s top Crock Pottin’ Bone Brothin’ tips for the slow cooker in you.
Click the PLAY button above to listen to the entire episode.
Back in October, my main man and favorite real food chef Lance Roll was my guest on UW Radio. We spoke about all things bone broth — the benefits, the science, and the preparation.
Since that show, Chef Lance has been swamped with emails from listeners asking if he ships his broth to locations outside of San Diego. Unfortunately, due to logistical issues — such as the broth thawing while en route — shipping was not an option at the time.
But I’ve got good news for you. The chef got it all figured out and is now shipping directly to your doorstep!
Last month Lance stopped by my place, where we filmed the video below showing you exactly what to do with your broth when it arrives. He also shows you a few ways to add a little extra flavor and nutrition to what he calls “the magical elixir”.