With Quentin behind the camera, Josh Trent and I took it upon ourselves to turn the IDEA World Fitness Convention into a workout.
Man, was I sore! I’ve definitely been neglecting a few muscle groups.
Every year, the IDEA convention is like one big family reunion. We got a chance to hang out with some of best friends-in-fitness including Todd Durkin, Brett Klika, Linda LaRue, Josh Henkin, Marc Coronel, Jon Ham, Greg Mielle, Mike Robinson, and more.
Can’t wait for next year, when it will be held right in my own backyard in sunny San Diego. Learn more about IDEA at www.ideafit.com.
Click the video below and check out the latest in fitness and health.
Don’t miss Brett’s BIG announcement at around the 4-minute mark. So excited!
Before we get to today’s workout, I must say that last night’s radio show with Bruce Fife was an INSTANT CLASSIC.
I was amazed by how much we covered in a little over an hour. We chatted about:
* Why coconut oil has been stigmatized and synonymous with heart disease
* The soybean industry’s influence in creating the coconut oil fear
* How coconut oil may reverse Alzheimer’s
* Why cooking with “heart healthy” vegetable oils is NOT a good idea
* How vegetable oils can slow down your thyroid
* The connection between low-grade infections and heart disease
* How much coconut oil YOU should use every day
* And a whole bunch of other good stuff!
Thanks for all of your submitted questions and call-ins. Makes my job nice and easy!
TODAY, Josh Trent of Wellness Force made a return to Underground Wellness along with our new friend-in-fitness John Parker of FitLife TV.
The workout was BRUTAL! Almost tossed my cookies!
Here’s what we did.
* Skiers – 30 seconds
* JUMPing Jacks with The Band – 30 seconds
* Indo Board Push Ups – 30 seconds (Buy YOUR Indo Board HERE!)
* Split Squat Plyos with a Twist – 30 seconds
Check out Josh’s advice on how to modify the workout and rest intervals to suit your own fitness level. It’s in the middle of the video.
I had to go back through the footage to remember what we did. It was so traumatizing that my brain repressed the memory.
* Split Squat Jumps (again!) – 30 seconds (Get as HIGH as You Can!)
* Reverse Lunge with Knee Drive – 15 seconds on each side (Totally Suck)
* Rocker Push-Ups with a Plyo Push Up Finish – 20 seconds then bang out as may clappers as you can
You can do any of these movements at home or in your backyard. No gym needed! No excuses!