The Art of Bone Broth
Guest: Chef Lance Roll
Today’s podcast episode is a real game changer if you’re interested in having stronger bones, healthier joints, better digestion, and more youthful hair, nails, and skin.
I mean, who wouldn’t want any of that?
And that’s why I decided to bring back another classic, retro episode with our buddy Chef Lance Roll to fill you in on how bone broth can literally turn back the clock on not only how you feel, but how you look.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
* Chef Lance’s step-by-step guide and best practices to make your own bone broth at home.
* The Bone Broth Detox: How to use broth to give your digestive system, liver and kidneys a much-needed break.
* Which bones are best … and where to find them!
* Is it botox or bone broth? How broth-derived collagen makes your skin look amazing.
* The chef’s top Crock Pottin’ Bone Brothin’ tips for the slow cooker in you.
Click the PLAY button above to listen to the entire episode.