Guest: Chef Lance Roll
Today’s podcast episode is a real game changer if you’re interested in having stronger bones, healthier joints, better digestion, and more youthful hair, nails, and skin.
I mean, who wouldn’t want any of that?
And that’s why I decided to bring back another classic, retro episode with our buddy Chef Lance Roll to fill you in on how bone broth can literally turn back the clock on not only how you feel, but how you look.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
* Chef Lance’s step-by-step guide and best practices to make your own bone broth at home.
* The Bone Broth Detox: How to use broth to give your digestive system, liver and kidneys a much-needed break.
* Which bones are best … and where to find them!
* Is it botox or bone broth? How broth-derived collagen makes your skin look amazing.
* The chef’s top Crock Pottin’ Bone Brothin’ tips for the slow cooker in you.
Click the PLAY button above to listen to the entire episode.
BTW, here are the links we mentioned in this episode…
But wait, there’s more! :)
If you’re like me and would rather have your bone broth delivered right to your front door than prepare it on your own, here’s a coupon code for 10% off your next bone broth order:
UW10 (code expires November 16th)
Please your order at www.bonebroth.com/shop. (Chef Lance ships to the Lower 48 states only.)
And with the holidays right around the corner, here’s Chef Lance’s FREE Holiday Recipe Guide that will have your friends and family raving at Thanksgiving dinner. Recipes include:
* The Best Turkey Ever
* Bacon Braised Brussel Sprouts
* Roasted Yams and Sweet Potatoes
* Paleo Stuffing
See you next week with our 348th and final episode of Underground Wellness Radio.