In 2008, farmers grew enough to feed twice the world’s population, yet more people starved than ever before — and most of them were farmers.
How could this happen?
Fred Kaufman, author of Bet the Farm: How Food STOPPED Being Food, stops by the show to discuss the how food became cash, who determines the price of food, why people starve, and what Goldman Sachs has to do with it.
George Bryant — the Civilized Caveman himself — stops by UW Radio to discuss his amazing fat loss journey, how he taught himself to be one of the premier paleo chefs, and how YOU can become a superstar in the kitchen.
Documentary film maker Eric Merola returns to the show to discuss the ongoing saga of Dr. Stanislav Burzynski and the goverment’s war against his highly effective antineoplaston cancer therapy.
Topics also include Gene Targeted Cancer Therapy, the social media campaign against Dr. Burzynski, and why the FDA remains in opposition of a therapy that has proven to be more effective than the current standard of care.
Guests: Reed Davis, Kim Schuette, Dr. Jade Teta, Stefani Ruper
Join Sean for a LIVE question-and-answer session with our Day 4 SexyBack Summit presenters, including:
* Reed Davis, FDN – Low T: Causes, Symptoms, and Solutions
* Kim Schuette, CN – Let Them Eat Fat! The Big Fat Truth about Low Libido, Low T, & ED
* Dr. Jade Teta, ND – Female Phase Training with the Menstrual Cycle
* Stefani Ruper – The Pre-Menstrual Myth: Causing, Overcoming, & Debunking PMS
Join Sean for a LIVE question-and-answer session with our Day 3 SexyBack Summit presenters, including:
* Cynthia Pasquella – Chasing the Big O: Overcoming the Inability to Orgasm
* Elliott Hulse – How Male and Female Sex Energy Is Magnified Through Deep Breathing
* Christa Orecchio – Why We Get UTIs, Yeast Infections, and Candida…
* Katy Bowman – The Painful Pelvis, the Paleo Pelvis, and Sex
Guests: Paul Chek, Jane Bennett, Matthew Sanders, & Yuri Elkaim
Join Sean for a LIVE question-and-answer session with our Day 2 SexyBack Summit presenters, including:
* Paul Chek – Restoring Sexual Vitality: A 4 Doctor Approach
* Jane Bennett – Natural Birth Control Alternatives
* Yuri Elkaim – Super Foods for Super Sex
* Matthew Sanders – What’s So Sexy about Vulnerability?
Guests: Dr. Sara Gottfried, Alisa Vitti, Adam Gilad, Brett Klika
Join Sean for a LIVE question-and-answer session with our Day 1 SexyBack Summit presenters, including:
* Dr. Sara Gottfried – 50 Shades of Better Sex: Secrets of a Harvard Gynecologist
* Alisa Vitti – How to Cross Train Your Menstrual Cycle for Better Sex
* Adam Gilad – Embracing And Communicating Your Sexuality…
* Brett Klika – Exercise and Sex: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly