Guest: Stefani Ruper
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) affects up to 18 million American women. Many cases go undiagnosed, while others are prescribed ineffective treatments.
Why? Because the current understanding of PCOS is flawed.
Stefani Ruper, author of PCOS Unlocked, stops by UW Radio to point out these flaws and to share what treatment options actually work.
In this episode Sean and Stefani discuss:
* The primary causes of PCOS
* Why PCOS causes infertility
* The three different types of PCOS
* How PCOS impacts underweight and overweight women
* How diet and lifestyle can strengthen the body against PCOS
They will also discuss why women are more prone than men to experience acne, insomnia, depression, anxiety, and gut disorders.
Order PCOS Unlocked: The Manual at www.pcosbook.com
Learn more about Stefani at www.paleoforwomen.com