Food Sensitivities: Is Your Food Making You Sick?March 3rd, 2009 | 1 Comments
Guests: Ethan Demitchell
Are you suffering from a stubborn health problem that won’t go away no matter what you try? Or perhaps the medications and treatments you’re taking aren’t actually getting at the root cause of your illness. But you want something that will!
If you feel this way, or perhaps know someone that does, consider some important facts:
* Medical Research has shown that sensitivities to food and food chemicals can be involved in a wide array of painful symptoms and chronic health problems.
* If foods and additives in your diet are causing your illness, whatever medications you take will ultimately fail because they only mask the symptoms. They don’t treat the underlying cause of the symptoms. And as is too often the case, many medications have side effects that can lead to other health problems.
* If food sensitivities are causing your illness and you don’t properly address them, you could easily end up suffering for many years, spending thousands of dollars for treatments that will never work the way you want. Millions of Americans suffer from food sensitivities.
The following conditions are often directly related to the foods we eat:
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
* Acid Reflux
* Migraine and other headaches
* Weight Imbalances
* Chronic Fatigue
* Skin Eruptions
* Brain Fog
* Many other lingering health problems
Even so-called “healthy” foods such as salmon, chicken, apples, or garlic can provoke symptoms in sensitive individuals.
Join me for a discussion on the LEAP MRT test with Ethan Demitchell of Signet Diagnostic Corporation.